Okay, maybe not that many. However, my children would like the general public to be aware of the many transgressions I commit every day that make their lives exceedingly difficult. Note: the last one just happened and it may be one of my favorite things ever.
- Replacing a yogurt-spackled blanket with a clean fluffy one
- Preventing them from running full speed down the driveway towards the road
- Taking the park trashcan lid away from him
- Removing rocks from his mouth
- Throwing away his dirty diaper
- Giving him a cracker
- Not letting him lap up pool water like a dog
- Putting them in the car
- Taking them out of the car
- Putting them in the tub
- Taking them out of the tub
- Not letting him yank his brother down from my lap so he could hop on
- Not letting him poke at his brother’s belly button while I was attempting to rock said brother to sleep
I’m sure there are many more they would like to share with you, should they master the English language in the next few minutes. Luckily, there are just as many ways to make them giggle.